4/26/2016

Strawberries

Strawberries

Strawberries by oliverab featuring denim shorts
Welcome to check tbdress reviews community.
I recently ordered dresses for my engagement party. Unfortunately they didn't come on the day promised. Laurie B from the Zappos customer service team helped me IMMENSELY! Thank you for your help, consideration and understanding!
Every time I have a reason to interact with Zappos they impress me. Their customer service is exceptional. They go out of their way to make sure that you have the best experience possible. I always receive my orders on time, never a problem returning an item. I wish more companies valued their customers as much as Tbdress does.
I ordered a pair of boots to take on a trip and was expecting next day delivery when i received an email with a UPS tracking number that said the expected delivery date would be 5 days after I placed the order. I would be well into my trip. I immediately phoned and was told that they would take care of the return and would ship another pair directly to my destination. Furthermore, they credited me with the amount and I would receive my boots for free for having been inconvenienced. Now that's unbelievable!!
You could also check tbdress video reviews to know more.


No comments:

Post a Comment