4/23/2016

❤ and I care what you think ❤ - Tbdress Reviews

❤ and I care what you think ❤

❤ and I care what you think ❤ by lanadelnotyou featuring Frette

The following are some tbdress reviews:
Sehr gut
"Ich hab mir einen Controller bestellt und der ist sehr schnell angekommen und funktioniert sehr sehr gut. Hab mir gleich noch mehr Sachen bestellt."
QUE DU BONHEUR !
"Temps de livraison respecté, articles conformes à ma commande. 3 eme commandes et aucun problème."
The mouse & flash card
"Hello!
On this site I have ordered a ot of goods. 80% of the goods I liked. Last ordered mouse & flash card, very, very much. I advise everyone.
But I want to say that before the order read reviews
Thanks, bye
"
Tbdress, una tienda confiable
"Compre productos de esta tienda, me llegaron en perfecto estado e igual a la foto de su pagina. Tardo un poco en llegar, pero me quedo contento con su servicio de atención al cliente y sus productos, espero seguir comprando. :D"
compras varias
"Tras varias compras en tbdress estoy bastante satisfecho."
Satisfied!!
"Ho ricevuto il pacco molto velocemente via DHL; ho dovuto pagare le spese doganali che però, vista l'assicurazione fatta al momento dell'ordine sul sito, mi vengono restituite. La merce è davvero ben confezionata, di pregevole fattura, tessuto e colori tali e quali la foto e la descrizione.
Io sono molto soddisfatto
"
All around GREATNESS!!!
"I recently purchased a bridesmaid dress for my bestfriends wedding. All I can say is that EVERYTHING was PERFECT! It fit perfectly and the color was spot on. The shipping was super quick, I received it within 3 days. I read on the reviews that people got their orders in weeks and some in months but I'm not too sure about that. One of the other bridesmaids ordered hers and received hers in 3 days as well. Maybe it depends on the amount of products you purchase. Not sure! Anyways the amount I paid for my dress was over-the-top amazing being that Tbdress sent me discounted rewards which brought my total amount way down! Overall, I'm super happy and satisfied with my purchase and I will continue to shop with Tbdress!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment