4/04/2016

good night - Tbdress Reviews

good night

good night by lanadelnotyou featuring a baseball cap

The following are some Tbdress Reviews:

Beautiful

Beutiful dresses and they fit good
Fast delivering

Great online customer service

Bought multiple dresses here love the service :)

Exactly what you see is what you get!

So happy with my dress. The colour size and fabric were exactly as I ordered!

In Love with TB

I love this website, I can finally fine dresses true to my fit. I am a samll Ms. 5 feet 1 and its hard to find dresses that fits me to the T. I bought one pretty navy blue dress and it was exactly as the picture. Love love it!

Great company!

TB is a great company!! They really take time to listen to your needs and try to help in any way that they can! Very accommodating! Great customer service! Always a satisfied customer!

dress

the dress is very beautiful,would not hesitate to order again

TB is awesome

I love this company I ordered almost everything for my wedding thank you so much for all the help and I love my dress can't wait to wear it :)

Beautiful Fashions & Accessories + Good Customer Service

I've been very happy with my custom items from TB. Customer service is prompt and the selection of items are at a great price and are beautiful. The shoe sizing is limited. I do think the company need to extend their shoe sizes for the larger ladies foot to size 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment