4/14/2016

Spring Formal - Tbdress Reviews

Spring Formal

Spring Formal by mada-malureanu featuring a silver pendant

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Trustworthy site

I have had ordered from this site multiple times and every time I ordered from them everything went smoothly. My first order was for my bridal gown. At first I was a bit skeptic because I wasn't familiar with the site. But after research, I decided to go through with it since the dresses are so affordable. My dress came on time and in good condition! Second time I ordered were for my veil and other accessories for my wedding. Again everything went according to plan!

I completely trust their site and the people behind this company are very consistent.

Excellent

I was very skeptical about ordering a wedding dress online but I took the chance with JJsHouse because of their prices. 

I purchased a dress for my sister. Initially, I had ordered the wrong dress and emailed them to make the switch. I got a prompt response and resolution. The dress came in a timely manner.

The quality is great and it came with extra sequence just in case any fell off the dress. The dress fit as expected - (it's important to look at the size chart and use the customize option is necessary). The embroidery and sequence work on the dress is beautiful. Everyone loves the dress! My sister got emotional when she tried it on and I can't wait to see her in it on her wedding day (01/01/2016) 

JJsHouse would get another sale from me any time, and would recommend them everyone.

Wedding Dress

I ordered my wedding dress from here and it is BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to wear it. I had it custom made to my measurements and it fit perfectly. The beading was amazing. I am impressed and will definitely be ordering from here again.

Great shopping in JJshouse

Excellent quality and fast shipping with low price

trustworthy and right in time!

I ordered twice the same shoe - because I was wrong with the size. They gave me a coupon and sent the right shoe just in time! Since then I recommend this page to everyone! Thanks!!

Awesome and fast!!

I, hesitantly, ordered a dress for my daughters wedding with less than a month to go. I really didn't expect much but thought I would take a chance because I couldn't find anything I liked it fir locally. It arrived in a little over 1 week and fit perfectly! I love it and is well made as well!!!

MY WEDDING DRESS

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY DRESS VERY QUICK SERVICE MY DRESS IS MORE STUNNING THAN THE ACTUAL PICTURE I SEEN



No comments:

Post a Comment