4/09/2016

Red &Black - Tbdress Reviews

Red &Black

Red &Black by mada-malureanu featuring a red blouse

The following are some Tbdress Reviews:

I am delighted with my dress

My dress is gorgeous. I have already recommended tbdress to two others. I couldn't be happier.

Great!

Shipping was fast, samples were as expected. Material seems to be too notch!

Perfect match

The pool color swatches we received were a perfect match. It show us how the color look in each material. Perfect match. Will be ordering a dress.

Great purchase

I bought two dresses and waiting for the third one , i love everything in your dresses: fabric ,finishing, true to size and of course prices.
Thanks tbdress

Great Products!

The products that tbdress offers are of good quality, and there is always something new coming out. They have a very complete and easy to navigate website and their costumer service is very attentive! Loved my experiences there!

Fast Service

I ordered the Color Swatch sampler - definitely recommend ordering this if you are trying to coordinate colors for an important event, such as a wedding. They shipped very quickly.

Fantastic products

I ordered my gown, veil, petticoat and garment bag through Tbdress. My questions were answered very quickly and when I bought my gown and veil the turn around time was extremely quick. I wish they would have recommended the petticoat and garment bag when I bought the dress and veil but I ordered those items shortly after and again the whole process was quick and efficient. I absolutely love this company and will purchase from you again!

Best dress ever!!!

The dress I bought from TB has the best quality for the value of money. I recommend this website for anyone who is looking for a dress.

Excellent service

I ordered the fabric swatches from tbdress to help me decide on the colour of my wedding gown. The swatches arrived promptly and were very well packaged and they even contained a tape measure so that I could take my measurements for a good fit. Each swatch card also contained a larger piece of fabric so you can feel the texture as well displaying the 32 colours available as smaller fabric samples. I would definitely recommend the swatches to anyone planning to order one of tbdress's dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment