4/27/2016

Dolce & Gabbana Striped Shorts - Tbdress Reviews

Dolce & Gabbana Striped Shorts

Dolce & Gabbana Striped Shorts by houston555-396 featuring bangle jewelry
welcome to check tbdress reviews community~
Very patient and helpful. Nicest customer service I've worked with before. Figured out all of the problems I was having.
I ordered the wrong color of sandals, and spoke with a Tbdress customer service representative and had the correct colored sandals the next day with the no charge!!

Love this place, the previous package was at my door quickly too!! Will be ordering from them again!
I bought a pair of nike sneakers from Tbdress and had to return them. The sneakers hurt my feet so bad. I told the customer service rep the issues i had with the sneaker and that I actually had worn them once. 
The rep said that as a once in a lifetime courtesy they would accept my return. Not even 2 days later I received Roses and a box of Mrs. Fields cookies for my inconvenience. I've never experienced this before. Thank you very much Tbdress for being so understanding.. You ROCK!!! Forever a Customer!!
You could also check tbdress reviews to know more information about tbdress.com.
AND You could also check tbdress video reviews to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment