4/18/2016

Jean-ious Accessories - Tbdress Reviews

Jean-ious Accessories

Jean-ious Accessories by mada-malureanu featuring DUDU

The following are some tbdress reviews:

What a wonderful surprise!

I just received this dress today and I have to say, I am amazed! Not only did it arrive only 5 days after I ordered it (I didn't order custom sizing) but it was more than I hoped it would be. I was expecting it to look nothing like the photo, be of poor quality, and/or arrive after I needed it, as I haven't had the greatest experience with over seas companies, however, I thought to give it a try since I had time to spare. I had a dress on stand-by just in case. However, the quality is on par with any dress you would buy at a specialty dress shop. It fits perfectly and I can hardly wait to wear it to my event in December with the shoes I happen to find to be a perfect match.

bridal viel and head peice

what a beauitful veil for my daughters wedding arrived in just over 2 weeks and the head peices are perfect recommend them for any products prompt service

My JJ's Shopping experience

I found the site easy to navigate, the person on the other end of the chat room was able to effectively answer my questions. I needed my gown in extra quick time and I got it even 2 days earlier than that! I would happily use JJ's again.

Great service. Love this site

Loved the dress I ordered. Custom sizing fit perfectly. Hard to find a dress long enough when I am 6'1. And I love the design plus the service and delivery was perfect

Excellent products and service!

JJs House offers excellent quality products at a great price. They ship products quickly and the pictures really show you how the product looks.
I purchased a wedding dress veil and it looks beautiful! I highly recommend JJs House!

Fabric Swatches were very nice

I ordered several fabric swatches to get an idea of what the colours looked like in real life, as opposed to on the screen. They came very quickly, and shipping for the swatches was free. Each swatch contained four different fabrics (chiffon, satin, taffeta, and charmeuse), which is very nice for seeing how the colours look on different fabric types.

No comments:

Post a Comment