4/11/2016

Go Sporty! - Tbdress Reviews

Go Sporty!


The following are some tbdress reviews:

I loved the shoes

Fast shipping, loved the shoes

Dance shoes

I love my new pair of dance shoes. They fill very well ! Thanks a lot !

Love my new shoes

Love my new shoes from JJHouse. The color is beautiful. The shoes and cells are very comfortable. I bought them for dancing salsa and kizomba. Absolutely love them. Would definitely buy them again.

Great for an online shopping experience!

I have read good and bad reviews, but I personally had a good experience shopping on this site. I ordered a dress in royal blue and it was exactly as I had pictured it. I also custom sized the dress and, out of fear of it being too small, added an inch or two to my measurements. The dress was a tad big on me, but I assume it was because I ordered it to be bigger. I plan on ordering a dress from here again for my Senior prom and will definitely add in my true measurements as I'm sure it will fit perfectly!

Excellent,

the sservice is excellent I would reccomend this company to everyone.

I am very happy

I am glade. To be your customer i will recomend your website to all friends

Great choices

I had a great experience. A very large choice of party and wedding dresses ! Very satisfied

Fast delivery

My dress came fast and the pakage where very good.

Excellent service n just simply irresistible glamorous dresses

Trust JJshouse completely to deliver excellence in service n beautiful dresses

Wedding Dress Bliss....

My wedding dress was simply amazing. I ordered it (custom measurements) and had it sent to America (where I got married) - it arrived in 4 days!! and fitted perfectly!! I have nothing at all that I could say negative. All I can say is I LOVE Jj's House, customer service and quality of product is outstanding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment