4/08/2016

Denim Look - Tbdress Reviews

Denim Look

Denim Look by mada-malureanu featuring platform shoes

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Semi Formal Dress

We ordered a dress for my daughters semi formal dance. It was wonderful.

Excellent.

Everything is as should be.

I liked it!

Since i made an order its passed 9 days. today i have received my dress! my dress is really good quality, well made. With all small decoration details etc. with 8 skirts!!!! i bought crinoline (hoops) on tbdress too, and i really dont need it for my dress!! also my dress is perfect fit! this web site is really much better than i expect for! BUT BE CAREFUL WITH TAXES ON THE BOARDER!!! i was need to pay HALF OF THE PRICE OF MY DRESS! (delivered to France). and i took some decorations(candels etc.) and they look really smaller than on the photos, but its not a big deal!! i still recommend this website to everyone! Thank you tbdress! Love you!

Fin oplevelse

Jeg havde en fin oplevelse ved at handle på tbdress.com, og varen var hurtigt fremme.

An amazing shopping experience

I receive my dress in about 2 weeks nicely packed in a box. The dress is well made and true to the custom size. The style is outstanding and my daughter and I like it very much. I have just ordered another dress from tbdress.

mother of the bride

Awesome amazing dress..true to size..would definitely buy again

Very timely delivery many thanks

Was not available on day of delivery options to redliver were numerous and easy to arrange

Beautiful detail

I've ordered several formal dresses and my bridal veil from tbdress and they have been beautifully done with great detail! The colors are completely customizable and I was able to pick a color that made the embellishments stand out and look amazing. There is a good structure inside the dresses so I feel supported. The veil I ordered was also beautiful and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day this summer!

absolutely love Tbdress

I recently bought a custom made dress from them it was straight on. I loved the quality of the work, the shipping was awesome and the customer service was out of sight. I have a new best friend....

Sexy night dress

Very happy with my purchase that I already came back to purchase another dresses.
The shipping is fast and the service great!
Thank you for making my night sexy and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment