4/12/2016

Green and purple

Green and purple

Green and purple by mada-malureanu featuring a concrete bowl

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Great experience!

It was my second time to order an evening gown from Tbdress and as last time they prove to deliver the product as it was described, on time, and in the best quality!

Great experience!

I ordered 3 different colored swatches from Tbdress and they arrived in a timely manner and were of great quality. They looked exactly as pictured and I'm quite pleased with this 1st step.

First Stop

First stop for all my dance shoe needs. Came earlier than expected so that's a plus. Closed toe need to be a size up next time. Overall, love finding the lastest styles.

This was a good experience for me and products were to liking

This was a good experience and I would recommend this place to anyone.plan to buy my outfits from this place as they are unusual

excellent job

I had bought a mother of the BRIDE dress and i am very satisfied about the communication and the dress that i have bought. It was really fantastic and i got many compliments. Thanks TBdress. Hope to buy other things.
Thanks.
MaryGrace Agius.
Malta Europe.

Tbdress is an amazing company for the price.

I have always received my orders quickly and everything comes as it appears online. The quality of the products isn't the best, but it is the best for the price.

Great company

Wonderful products with great pricing and fast shipping.

This website was just what we needed!

I ordered the dress having no idea what to expect. I was most concerned about quality, but upon receiving the dress, discovered that it was actually rather well made. Another plus is that it came extremely quickly, which saved all of us bridesmaids because no other store could expedite shipping in time. Measurements came as ordered - such a Godsend to be able to have something fit just for me.

Will definitely order from them again if I need special occasion attire. Thank you so much!

Tbdress is the best website you can order for your weeding!

I ordered some stuff for my wedding and I'm so happy. tbdress make my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment