4/03/2016

khaki chill - Tbdress Reviews

khaki chill

khaki chill by lanadelnotyou featuring unscented candles

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Swatches order was simple and easy to do

ordered some fabric swatches. Arrived with 2 weeks . Hassle free.

great selection and amazing prices!

Made my wedding planning search so easy! One website for all your special day needs!!!

Excelent

Wir haben ein Kleid für die Konfirmation unserer Tochter bestellt. Die Zeit zwischen der Bestellung und der Absendung der Ware von Shenzen war wie vorher angegeben ca. 3 Wochen. Die Lieferung selbst war dann innerhalb von drei Tagen bei uns. Bei der Anlieferung durch DHL waren dann noch einmal ungefähr ein Viertel des Kaufpreises an Zoll und Einfuhrumsatzsteuer fällig. Das war uns bei der Bestellung allerdings schon bewusst. Das Kleid selbst ist ein Traum. Unsere Tochter ist begeistert, wir auch. Wir würden dort wieder bestellen.

Exceeded my Expectations

I am very impressed with this vendor. I placed my order and then wanted to change the color after completing my transaction. I immediately contacted customer service and they got back to me rather quickly and said the change was able to be made. The time it said it would take to process it came sooner and I paid extra for faster shipping and I received the order way faster than I expected. The dress was made well and the fit was larger because I ordered larger. I could've ordered the right size and it would of been okay. The dress itself is beautiful and I cannot wait until my daughter wears it to the prom. I definitely will order from them again!

Absolutely great

I would definitely recommend this company for all of your wedding needs. Great to work with and awesome products

Super flot kjole .

Var skeptisk da jeg bestilte ...men super flot kjole kom, flot syet og sidder perfekt:)) 
Tak jj house , bestiller trygt en anden gang ...:))

Great

I received my dress quickly and I fit true to size. I'm happy with the color seleted.

Excellent experience

Dress is gorgeous and well made. Arrived faster than expected.

Reliable in all senses

Wonderful quality dresses at a very affordable prices. Mine was customized and it was perfect! Very fast delivery and very helpful customer service. 
I would definitely recommend them, and for sure every time I will need a formal dress I'll buy it at JJ's House.

No comments:

Post a Comment