4/15/2016

craving acceptance - Tbdress Reviews

craving acceptance

craving acceptance by lanadelnotyou featuring Rebecca Taylor

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Overall satisfied.

Not my last order at JJsHouse

Wonderfull service

The help desk is wonderfull.

You are perfect

I ordered the dress of my standards for the three weeks before my Wedding. It was risky. Also I spoke with the support of JJsHouse - They said me that usual order is made for 2 weeks. I decided to order the veil and gown custom size. My package arrived in 10 days! The dress was perfect! Good quality at a good price. Thank you very much, I felt great!

Amazing dress!!! High quality and very affordable!!

Absolutely recommend getting a dress from here!! Loved my dress!! I also recommend taking the time to do custom made and sending in measurements!! Had tons of compliments on my dress!!!

Great product

I order a wedding dress with my sister for her wedding weren't sure if the dress was going to fit since she's really small they thought the dress was for a little girl she's about 4"7 we ordered size 2 and asked them to cut it at her size. The dress fits perfectly and it's beautiful.

Great quality and great price

I was looking for a veil because the shop where I bought my dress was almost as expensive as the dress I bought off clearance and I don't have a lot of money to spend on my wedding. I decided to search the Web and found JJsHouse and I found a veil that was beautiful and one fourth of the cost of the one I I looked at at the other shop and it was a much nicer so I ordered it and a piece for my hair and I got them very quickly and they were both very nice I would definitely recommend JJ's house to anyone looking for a wedding items. I wish I had found this site before I bought my dress I could have got a better dress at a better price.

Excelente!!!

Quede sorprendida con la calidad de la tela y el acabado, el servicio rapido, en fin no dudaria en volver a comprar en JJhouse!!!!

Bridesmaid dress order

I have made two different orders from this website and haven't had any problems. The dresses are made with quality and are exactly what is depicted in the description and photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment