4/26/2016

Bright White Sneakers

Bright White Sneakers


I felt compelled after speaking with a customer service representative to leave a review somewhere, anywhere! I ordered a wrong size and after being a bit concerned about how much trouble this was going to be, I contacted Tbdress customer service line. The lady I spoke with completely handled everything and even sent out, faster than originally sent, my new correct size and just simply asked I return the other within 14 days. She was so pleasant and with the hassle I'm used to from other companies this was completely refreshing. I would recommend highly, Tbdress to anyone!
These guys are great--the pay for shipping both ways (including returns) and make it super easy. If you order a lot like I do, they even overnight you the items. Great selection, prices are ok. Love them.
I have used Tbdress.com for over five years and they have NEVER disappointed me. I hate filling out these forms but Tbdress.com keep me wondering why other companies can't provide service even close to them. Microsoft in the late 80s and early 90s used to have a similar commitment but now they just are another large company sucking consumers dry. Apple has provided me excellent service in recent years and for a large company they are doing pretty good. So, where are they rest of the companies that care about they customers. Thank you Tbdress.com.
After you read these tbdress reviews, i guess you could know many things about tbdress.com.
You could also check tbdress video reviews to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment