4/07/2016

Spring has come - Tbdress Reviews

Spring has come

Spring has come by mada-malureanu featuring a fedora hat

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Look like a million dollars at a fraction of the cost.

I love my dress from TB! It was delivered on time and fit perfectly except for the length. (too long, which is a good thing). It was packaged inside out to protect the beading. I will definitely order again from TB. Very satisfied customer!!

Great eshop!

I've got products in time and excelent quality. Tank you!

customer satisfaction is paramount

All dealings I had had with TB to date have been just perfect. Customer service and satisfaction is a priority with them.

good quality and size

The leather is good quality and size is standard.

Love TBdress

Very happy with TB have ordered both my wedding dress and my reception dress and all 5 of my bridesmaid dresses from TB and I was very pleased look just like the picture and my customize dress fits me great can't go wrong with them

All around amazing

The service was great, the quality is wonderful, and there are so many options to choose from! I am extremely impressed with TB.

Well done!

Worried initially about using an online site but I would like to congratulate TB - an easy to use website, swatch service, lovely designs, communication as to the progress of the order and an excellent quality product! Thank you.

Stunning dress

The dress arrived so quickly and it is as beautiful as I pictured. Just stunning. Thank you

What I needed

I ordered swatches to help determine what color scheme of what my Sister's bridesmaids dresses should be. They were a great representation of the color and fabric we were looking for :)

Surprised

I had doubts about ordering my wedding dress online. But this site cleared any I had once my dress arrived. I had it custom made and couldn't be happier. It fit perfectly. It also arrived within a week from ordering it. I will definitely use this company again.

No comments:

Post a Comment