4/16/2016

Spring Formal - Tbdress Reviews

Spring Formal

Spring Formal by mada-malureanu featuring a gold cuff bracelet

The following are some Tbdress Reviews:

Great experience with this company !

I absolutely love the clothes I received from JJsHouse. I have read bad reviews regarding the size difference but if you read the size chart they will fit perfect. I have had a great experience with this company and can't wait to order more items..

love JJ House clothes

I've ordered a wedding dress and evening dress and the quality is supreb. I recommend JJ House to all my friends, especially the Ballroom dancers like me!

Super site

J'adore ce site, je trouve toujours tout ce que je recherche. Je le recommande. Tout est génial que ce soit les robes ou les accessoires.

Happy with my purchase!

I was a lil worried about the length of the dress but customer service helped me with my order. The dress is so beautiful! I would definitely recommend this site to my family and friends.

Excelente!

El vestido llegó en menos de 10 días y era tal cual mostraba la fotografía. el color es muy lindo y queda perfecto.

Excellent Service

JJ's H combines all the elements of great service: high quality items, great variety and choice, outstanding prices, quick processing, and truly exceptional customer representatives.

mi opinion sobre la compra.

la opinio que tengo la verdad que es muy buena,todo llego bien,en perfecto estado y como lo habia pedido,la unica pega los gastos de aduana que fueron casi del mismo precio que lo que me gaste

perfette!!!

Semplicemente perfette!bellissime e comodissime!!!grazie grazie grazie!!!

Awesome!!!

The dress I ordered was more than I expected. Can't wait for my fiancé see me walking down the isle in this dress, March 26, 2016!!! 😂🙌💍💒💐

Beautiful Dress plus accessories

I can't tell you pleased I was with buying a dress for such an important occasion over the internet. Not only was the sales person honest with my first choice not working they also suggested a replacement. It was so awesome to give them my custom measurements and the dress I received fits me perfectly. It is so lovely and made very well. They made it in record time and it arrived perfectly. I also ordered a beatiful hair comb, shoes, and two champagne flutes engraved. I am so happy with all of my items I will recommend them to everyone. Thank you for such a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment