4/10/2016

Spring and butterflyes - Tbdress Reviews

Spring and butterflyes

Spring and butterflyes by mada-malureanu featuring embellished tops

The following are some Tbdress Reviews:

Great place to order wedding dresses

I stumbled upon JJShouse while searching for a good place to buy my niece's wedding dress. I consider myself lucky to have found JJShouse. the price is very reasonable, the staff is excellent. You don't always get the same person to chat with, but it doesn't matter; all of them are equally good. We got the dress in record time in perfect shape, And no issues with Customs either. Everything was handled by JJShouse,

Great Service

The customer service really helped a lot with navigating the website to find exactly what I needed. The swatches I received were of great color and quality.

Beautiful Bride

I loved my wedding dress.

JJsHouse good quality products.

I'm very pleased with my order... the same in the picture, very nice and fast shipping. Highly recommended.

Ready to order my dress after getting my sample swatch

The colors are beautiful and I will be ordring my dress next week for my daughters wedding. I have shared your site with the mother of the groom and she is ordering her dress here too. I just sent her my dress so we don't order the same one!

Amazing Dress

Love my dress so much.very good quality. I definitely buy again at JJsHouse

Excellent service

I ordered a dress,custom size at the end of January, less than two weeks later I was trying it on. A lovely dress, one of the nicest I have bought. always helpful staff to answer queries if necessary.

Very Happy Customer

I am very happy with my JJ's House custom purchase and with the ordering experience from website to deliver - very professional and my dress was very well made! I look forward to purchasing again.

Good service

I had a good experience ordering from their site

Great product, great price

I ordered a veil with some reservation because of how low the price was. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The veil is beautiful and the beaded edge is perfect. The tulle is a little stiff, but I believe it should be easy to soften with a steamer. Shipping was also very quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment