4/20/2016

Brunch With Friends - Tbdress Reviews

Brunch With Friends
Brunch With Friends by mada-malureanu featuring a white top

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Tbdress Bridesmaid Dress

Tbdress expedited our order and the dress we received was custom made - it fit perfectly.

Perfect dress

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful dress and quick service. They are very helpful at tbdress and I definitely will be ordering again. Great quality products.

Beautiful dresses..

I got two flower girl dresses..very pretty, very well made, and they came on time...very satsified

Would definately receommend TBdress to anyone

I ordered my wedding dress, veil and hairpiece, and was very nervous as I had never ordered clothes online before, and certainly not a wedding dress. The dress came 10 days after I ordered it, looked exactly as it did in the picture, and was absoloutely beautiful. The workmanship on the dress was flawless, and I love that there was a little plastic bag with spare sequins etc., just in case anything happened. Very thoughtful.

satisfait

J'adopte se site 
Non seulement que l'équipe de tbdress est rapide mais en plus je n'est jamais été déçu des robes.
Je le recommande fortement 
Très sérieux 
Bon du fait que je vive dans les Antilles françaises ont doit payer une taxe de réception en plus au niveau de la douane. 
Mais sinon rien à dire

Would definitely recommend to anyone

I really like to shop on LITB. Good prices, items are always as seen on the picture or even better, always received in time frame like mentioned at placing the order. The only problem I always have is that items that I like the most are usually not available in my size (shoes and clothing):( Once I have ordered custom made dress and still today I can not believe that it fits so good on me - measures were exactly for me:)

Great company

My order was received faster then expected. It matched perfectly the picture. I would definitely order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment