4/21/2016

Ericdress Reviews

Ericdress Reviews

Ericdress Reviews by ericdressreviews featuring a wide brim hat


The following are some Tbdress Reviews:

Great business with very fine products and perfect service

I've ordered a smartphone (homtom ht7 pro). It was very fast delivered from China to The Netherlands (within 2 weeks I received the goods). I had to pay extra for import, but because of the Insurance I had taken, the extra costs were compensated the next day on PayPal. Fast and friendly service. The product is also very good, great value for money. Would recommend the company and the products to everyone!

HOSAFE - Kogel -IP camera

Excellent product, very sharp picture, clear night view. I was able to connect it to a Liksys LNR0208C Network Video Recorder with minimum effort. Delivery was punctual, customs cost was insured and compensated by tbdress without any hustle. One small disadvantage of the HOSAFE camera construction is the large Ethernet socket that requires a large hole in the wall to pass. There is no room in the mounting fixture as there was with older camera models to hide the cable and connector. Overall an excellent choice, I can recommend buying.

product very good

Very easy. Very fast. Very good and friendly. Good Products. Ich like the Shop. 1 A.

Excelente atención

la atención es muy rápida, si hay algún problema lo solucionan de inmediato, la ropa que he comprado es de muy buena calidad y muy bonita, tal cual en las fotos, seguiré comprando.

Great Business

I tried this for the first time. I was very happy the company was on time, and the product was exactly what i wanted. I will recommend tbdress to people, because it is a great site for buying. Thanks tbdress.

Beautiful

This palette is amazing. I couldn't believe it was the real thing for that PRICE! Great service, great prices. I love tbdress!


No comments:

Post a Comment