4/17/2016

Peach and green with Ricki Brazil

Peach and green with Ricki Brazil

Peach and green with Ricki Brazil by mada-malureanu featuring MICHAEL Michael Kors

The following are some tbdress reviews:

Sparkling Glitter Stiletto Heel Sandals Pumps shoes

I purchased these shoe for my wedding. I was concerned since I have wider feet. However the shoes fit perfectly, and they included cushion. I love these shoes. Shipping was great.

Great service

I ordered fabric colour swatches from TB. Delivery was very prompt to the dooor and the product was exactly as portrayed on line.

Very happy of my purchase

I'm very happy of the shoes I've bought. The delivery was quick, the quality of the shoes were fine, the package also well done, with a little bag for the shoes, everything very professional. Also a paper if I had to return the article with the proccess to follow if needed, written in my language... I recommand totally J'JsHouse.

I love my dress... Good quality!

Excellent service!

Fast Service! Great Quality of Dress!

I ordered a dress for a big event with a personalize measurement and the dress fits perfectly to me including the length which I specified so it fits my high heels. The quality was great! I got lots of compliments and I will definitely order more in the future.

Wedding Dress

I bought my wedding dress and its absolutely beautiful. I am so happy i had my dress custom made and it fits perfectly. Awesome job guys ill be buying my bridesmaid's dressess from you to 😄😄

Magnifico servicio Tbdress

Recibí mi precioso vestido de novia en Quito- Ecuador. 
Es un modelo espectacular y único, me fascinó estoy encantada, realmente no hay palabras. 
La confección es perfecta, la tela de excelente calidad, las medidas precisas,no tengo que hacer ningún arreglo el vestido se amoldó a mi cuerpo, favorece mi figura; los accesorios que compre de igual manera y además un excelente precio.
El empaque impecable, servicio de entrega excelente, en el tiempo estimado.
Gracias Tbdress realmente me quedo muy agradecida y feliz, superaron mis expectativas y las de mi familia,

Definitivamente les recomedaré y seguiré comprando sin dudar cuando tenga algún compromiso social.

No comments:

Post a Comment