9/01/2016

TBdress Beauty Reviews

Love is a telephone which, when you use it for the first time, makes you so nervous and excited that you enther hold the receiver upside down or dial the wrong number. By the time you have calmed down, you will be at a loss to whom you should make the call.

I ordered 4 dresses last year from tbdress and they were prepared and shipped pretty fast, totally within my expectation horizon. Since it was my first time so I just generally choose a same size. But happily they all fit me very well. 
So I ordered another 7 dresses again this year. Since two of them are not available any more, I asked refund and it was back to my account in about three days. Now I'm waiting the rest 5 dresses which have been shipped out. The customer service team is very nice and reply my message within 24 hours with the information I ask.

Thank you tbdress team, it was a great experience doing business with you.
I actually was having trouble Finding a wedding dress my size, tb dress had my dream wedding dress and I was able to find it in my size. I measured myself and looked at the size chart and it fit wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment