8/31/2016

Beautiful Court Wedding Dress-TBdress Reviews

Good quality, perfect time and lots of options
It’s make the website my number 1 for now.
I ordered 4 dresses last year from tbdress and they were prepared and shipped pretty fast, totally within my expectation horizon. Since it was my first time so I just generally choose a same size. But happily they all fit me very well.
So I ordered another 7 dresses again this year. Since two of them are not available any more, I asked refund and it was back to my account in about three days. Now I’m waiting the rest 5 dresses which have been shipped out. The customer service team is very nice and reply my message within 24 hours with the information I ask.
Thank you tbdress team, it was a great experience doing business with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment