12/18/2015

Red Sweetheart Chapel Train Beaded Lace Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading women's fashion store , today we will bring you a Red Sweetheart Chapel Train Beaded Lace Wedding Dress. 


Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!


The following ares some tbdress reviews from tbdress customer.

I ordered my daughter’s wedding dress from tbdress and it was even more beautiful when it arrived. It was wrapped very well and very carefully and was delivered within 4 weeks, dress was elegant and fit her perfectly!! love this company so far no complaints at all.

Buying from TB dress did shade a lot of light on online shopping for me. To be on the safe side, I placed an order two months before the main event. Surprisingly I got my dress delivered within weeks this was impressive. Continue with the good work TB dress.

I got my dress with right time, My most of fried said, This is very good wedding dress, Thanks tbdress i found you through google

The online experience with Tbdress was really fantastic. Now granted I was a little nervous because I have never ordered dresses online before. The dresses were custom made for my bridesmaids and each dress was exactly as it looks in the picture online, the processing time was within a day and they even sent an email to double check the measurements in case you wanted to change something. I am very happy with the results. I will definitely be using Tbdress again.

DO NOT ORDER FROM TBDRESS!!!!!!
I ordered a bridesmaid dress according to their size chart. The dress did not fit me and I have tried to exchange the dress. I have gone round and round with someone via email for weeks and hove not gotten anywhere. I am now being told that because tbdress did not make the mistake, I cannot return it and I should give the dress to a friend. 
In the return policy on your website, it DOES NOT state that items can only be returned if there was an error by tbdress. It states "If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair, and with the intact tags attached." I meet all these requirements and they still will not take the dress back.
I have had to order another dress with custom measurements, so I am now buying 2 dresses for one wedding. 
They think that because they are in China they can lie to and cheat their customers!!! I will NEVER order from this company again and I will make a point to let everyone I know what a horrible company they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot encourage you enough NOT to engage at all with this company. They are a FRAUD! I cancelled an order for over $100.00 within hours after seeing reviews. They would not refund my money and I have been in a battle with them for weeks now. They shipped 1 item that appears was $16.00 to have a tracking number. I refused the package and I am now awaiting the outcome. RUN>>>RUN>>>RUN>>> as fast as you can!

I wanted to purchase a dress from my daughter and I got the reference of Tbdress from my friend. They have an exquisite collection of dresses on the store. I showed the dress to my daughter and she was very happy. It took 9 day to deliver but as it become little late. I contacted to support team they quick responded to me and told me to wait for 2 day more and it was delivered as they have promised... Thanks tbdress to make my daughter happy.

These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.

You could also check tbdress video reviews to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment