12/17/2015

Off-The-Shoulder Half Sleeves Ball Gown Royal Lace Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading women's fashion store , today we will bring you a Off-The-Shoulder Half Sleeves Ball Gown Royal Lace Wedding Dress. 


Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!


The following ares some tbdress reviews from tbdress customer.


Get Wide Variety of Clothes.They offer most beautiful services to shopping the clothes.

Tbdress.com has a wide collection of dresses and provide the beautiful customer service.

The site is a scam. I ordered a dress and paid. It was sent to the US and because I did not get to the package on time, my package was a abandon and lost instead of being returned to TB dress. I tried to contact them several times and they said they were busy and did not return my message. First they would be polite and ask for my order and then when I mention a refund, they disconnect me. I lost over $100.00 dollars. If you work hard for your money and be treated very unfairly then run as fast as you can AWAY from this site. I wanted to trust international companies but I was wrong. Read reviews before ordering from any store in the US or international. You will save money by reading people's experiences.

tbdress.com is a best wedding clothing site, i am sharing it from my experience.

vrvery well, and i will back agian, i think this is the most quality thing that i have had owned

This site has been a great source to order inexpensive items from. I have never had a bad experience, always received the item promptly and found the item to be great quality and exactly what I ordered. My only hesitation in giving 5 stars is that their return policy is not good. Basically once you spend money with them you cannot get it back. They only do returns for store credit and that sometimes isn't convenient when you can't find another item to purchase. All in all a good experience but they should bring their return policy up to speed to make it an excellent experience.

we ordered dress for our grand daughter who is just going to married.. and dress has unique design.... we were wondering about it can be delivered within week or not.... so we have contacted support team whether dress can be delivered within week or not. .they ensured that it will be deliver.. see what ... in 5 day, dress was at our home..
i was very happy to see happiness on my grand daughter.... Thanks tbdress.. it was possible just because of you.. Thanks.
These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.
You could also check tbdress video reviews to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment