12/16/2015

Off the Shoulder Ball Gown Half Sleeves Beading Lace Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading women's fashion store , today we will bring you a Off the Shoulder Ball Gown Half Sleeves Beading Lace Wedding Dress. 

Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!

The following ares some tbdress reviews from tbdress customer.

I ordered a dress from this company. The dress was supposed to be my maid of honor dress for my sisters wedding. When the dress arrived,it was literally half made. The bow was unfinished and the hooks were sown at the wrong place. I couldn't even return the dress since there was no return label and also no valid contact # . Please people, TB Dress is a scam site.!! I'll never purchase anything from china again.

This is where I got my wedding dress from. I am happy because they were able to deliver it on time for my summer forest wedding. The overall process was swift. A friend had introduced me to the site although her purchase was not under the wedding apparel, her dress was well designed and I was encourage to have my wedding dress customized here. I definitely placed an order and cashed using my Credit card. The other process was in the hands of the site's professionals. The next thing was after the delivery, I ascertained that the dress had been well designed and sized. I appreciate the service offered.

I had such a good experience with tbdress. I was attracted by the layout of the site because when I am looking for something I like to be able to see the item and price right on it to avoid any confusion. I decided to give it a try and I got my gorgeous dress, the same one I saw on the picture. I had some doubts at first because it was my first time with this store, but I will definitely buy on tbdress.com again.

I like this tbdress.com because it has wide variety of clothes.

Best shopping site. The online shopping is easy medium of shopping.

I received the item in a friendly amount of time.

These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.

You could check tbdress video show reviews to know more.


No comments:

Post a Comment