11/18/2015

Watteau Train Jewel Neck Tulle Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading fashion Wedding dresses store , today we will bring you a Watteau Train Jewel Neck Tulle Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress. 

Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!

The following ares some tbdress reviews from tbdress customer.

I've had absolutely no trouble with this website. I've had two orders and what I had bought were dirt cheap. The quality was absolutely great for the price and with the free shopping, I had no problem for it taking so long to be delivered. I recommend highly. The only issue I have is about the sizing information.

Don't buy from them! They're in China
The sizes are wrong (too small), their customer service does not speak English and reads from a script. They told me my order would go out in 2-5 days (paid extra) then said it has to be hand tailored which takes 18-25 days before shipping. How can a mail order be custom tailored! ?!? READ THE REVIEWS ON WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM

I've ordered from tbdress.com twice now and I'm really happy with it! The jewelry is beautiful and looks like in the pictures. The same goes with the clothing. I've ordered one t-shirt and two cloak(jackets) which looked really good! And the prices are almost too good to be true. The shipping takes about a month to Sweden but considering the distance and that the shippings is free, I think it's okey. Overall, I strongly recommend tbdress.com!

Love the prices and the styles! You get for what you pay. It wont last forever, but it works. Only thing I wish was different was their return policy. They should refund the amount back and not just offer store credit!


These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment