11/24/2015

A-Line Scoop Applique Half Sleeves Lace Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading fashion Wedding dresses store , today we will bring you a A-Line Scoop Applique Half Sleeves Lace Wedding Dress. 

Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!

The following ares some tbdress wedding dresses reviews from tbdress customer.

I am a regular customer of tbdress. Each and every creation of it is just unique. So, take the opportunity to purchase your favorite dresses at staying at home.

Hi Tbdress!Thank you very much for your help! The dress is great and my friend loves it very much. She said that she will buy more products on your website. Thank you again!

I have a very nice shopping experience at Tbdress. It is really a nice online store. I have my favorite dress the same as the picture on this site. I will try this store again.

I always look for beautiful and fantastic prom dress which can give me both comfort and beautiful look. Fortunately, Tbdress helped me out when I saw a beautiful floral prom dress there. I ordered this dress one week ago and yesterday I received it. It was the same as its picture. When I wore it to my friend's party, she told me that I had made a good choice. I was very pleased. I recommend this store to my friends and families.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE WRITTEN BY NON ENGLISH SPEAKERS. THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I HAD TO FIGHT FOR TWO MONTHS TO GET MY MONEY REFUNDED. FINALLY, MY BANK WAS ABLE TO RETRIEVE THE THOUSANDS I PAID. TB DRESS ACCUSED ME OF NOT PAYING EVEN THOUGH I PROVIDED THEM WITH EVIDENCE OF PAYING. IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THEIR MESSAGES. I SENT DOZENS TWICE A DAY FOR 1.5 MONTHS AND THE ONLY RESPONSE I RECIEVED WAS BEING INSULTED THAT I NEVER PAID THE BILL. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment