11/19/2015

Floor Length Ball Gown Strapless Flowers & Lace Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading fashion Wedding dresses store , today we will bring you a Floor Length Ball Gown Strapless Flowers & Lace Wedding Dress. 

Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!

The following ares some tbdress reviews from tbdress customer.

"beautiful wedding dresses
quick shipping
deluxe materials
it is fantastic site .. i like it "

"My wedding dress is gorgeous and fits perfectly! I had paid only $220 more for a custom fit and it fits great! The order was processed quickly and within 16 days my shipment arrived. I had one made last year and it was awesome too. I will always shop here for my special dresses that I need!"

Excellent Web based Company. I ordered 3 bridemaid dreses from TB dress and all 3 were exactly from the photo, were expertly made, and we're of the highest quality. Huge Selection. Very Good Customer Service.

I've got my wedding dress and finished my wedding, the dress from Tbdress.com is really impressive. Thanks for your service.

I ordered my wedding dress from tbdress.com, the dress is exactly what i wanted, i waited 23 days to receive it, it fits me perfectly, my friends and family i am very beautiful when i wear this wedding dress, thanks tbdress offer me such a cheap wedding dress with high quality and fashion design.

Most of these reviews must be fake, and it is interesting how many private users are reviewing. Most of these reviews repeat! TBDress is not located in NY, they are located in China, so most of the quick shipping stories are fake. Bad knock-off and horrible customer service. See http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/tbdress-california-c554653.html. When I received the dress I thought "Ok, so it's not the best knock-off, but I'll just return it." I'd send an email and wait 24 hours to receive a response that did not have anything to do with the email sent. It's like whomever responds copies and pastes a template without reading the email. I discourage anyone from ordering through the site. If you are going to purchase a knock-off (which I occasionally do) order through Ebay.

These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment