11/12/2016

Beauty-TBdress Reviews

  If I were a boy again, I would practise perseverance more often,and never give up a thing because it was hard or inconvenient. If we want light,we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results. “There are only two creatures,” says a proverb; “who can surmount the pyramids-the eagle and the snail.”
  If I were a boy again, I would school myself into a habit of attention. I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand. I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once. The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begin early enough.
  I often hear grown-up people say, “I could not fix my attention on the lecture or book, although I wished to do so,” and the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth.
  TBdress Reviews always provide most fashionable items to you, and also can take you to travel all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment