11/26/2015

A-line Floor-Length Cathedral Train Patterned Beading Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading fashion Wedding dresses store , today we will bring you a A-line Floor-Length Cathedral Train Patterned Beading Wedding Dress. 

Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!

The following ares some tbdress reviews from tbdress customer.

I received my dress to find that the overall quality (stitching, design, size and fit, EVERYTHING) was far beyond poor. As a downside to purchasing online, I had expected minor alterations but every single person I took the dress to gives me the same answer: the dress was made so poorly that it can't even be fixed. No extra material left for alterations, the beads look so so so cheap, the front length of the dress comes above my foot, the dress makes my body look fat/short/ugly/awkward, but worst of all, I can't get the dress to come above my hips.

I've submitted a dispute report and sent messages to NO RESPONSE. 
Horrible dress, even worse customer service. 
I'm no bridezilla and not the type to fuss over about wedding details, but at this point I can truly say that my wedding has been ruined by this site.

This site has beautiful dresses for any budget. There are great deals and wonderful up to date fashions as well. The dress was better quality then I expected and the company responded to all emails and questions quickly.

Hey Brides!

I would like to warn you all of the website TBDress.com
This site is a scam - very poorly made dresses. I was a bridesmaid and myself and the two other bridesmaids ordered the same dress. It was different than everything else out there and was a reasonable price ($175). We all did a bit a research and did see that there were both good and bad reviews of this particular vendor. We decided that hey - most people who post reviews have had a negative experience and the people who have good reviews don't usually post. We took the chance. It went horribly wrong. We waited eagerly to receive our dresses. The first one arrived. I was at work when my friend called me in a panic saying "this dress is two different colors". I did not believe it was as bad as she was saying. Thinking maybe it looked a little different than the picture. I went to see it later that day - the top was green the bottom was mint green. It was all suppose to be mint green. The other two dresses arrived. All one color - mint green. However, they are the poorest made dresses I have laid eyes on. The beading and lace overlay was very cheap looking and beading was falling off. Some of the lace was even frayed at the ends. We contacted TBDress and they asked for pictures. We all sent many pictures and explained our story very clearly. We also indicated we wanted to return and be refunded. TBDress completely disrespected each of us. Telling us they seen nothing wrong in the pictures and that we received beautiful dresses. EVEN THE ONE THAT WAS TWO DIFFERENT COLORS. We argued back and forth via email (the only way to contact them) for several weeks. We got no where. They stopped answering us. We of course had to buy new bridesmaid dresses. It was an awful experience. I really hope that if people see this they will not give these scammers any more money. Please do not think that you will get a good deal and that you want to try on your own to see how it pans out. SCAM 100%.

These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment