11/30/2015

A-line Appliques Sweetheart Lace-up Fur/feather Beading Cathedral Wedding Dress - Tbdress Reviews

Tbdress is a global leading fashion Wedding dresses store , today we will bring you a A-line Appliques Sweetheart Lace-up Fur/feather Beading Cathedral Wedding Dress. 

Tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews and complaints from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress wedding dresses design, quality and customer service.enjoy!

The following ares some tbdress reviews from tbdress customer.

SO, I had to buy a dress from this website through someone else. I looked at the size chart she sent me from the website, and I chose a size 14. My dress arrives, and I try it on, and the dress does not fit in the bust. I get in contact with the customer service, and the person stated that because I "chose" the wrong size it was NOT their problem. They also stated that you have ONE WEEK to return the item in question, and that because the order was made a month ago they didn't have to handle my case! WHAT THE HECK! WROST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! No refund, not even part of my refund. The dresses were purchased in the Beginning of August, I did not receive the dress until the beginning of September. No time for me to return the dress and receive a different size ( even though I paid for the dress to be sent within 6 to 8 days). On top of that the dress DOES NOT look like the photo AT ALL! I am out of 70 bucks and stuck with a dress that doesn't fit me... I WIL NEVER, EVER, EEEEEVVVER do business with this company!!! They are a scam! They are a rip off! They NEED to be shut down! Please don't waste your time or money! Good thing I can sew and alter, maybe I can use the dress for something else in the future, but because it doesn't fit in the bust... that's probably not going to happen :-(

I bought my wedding dress on tbdress, because I find it's much cheaper than the dress in shops here. I received it last weekend, the size is just ok to me and is very beautiful. I took several picture and send it to this site to win free order, it is on-going and my pictures are reviewing. It's very intresting! And I'll buy more dress here in low price!

Wow what an offer, I simlpley have to share it with you. I have just ordered a wedding dress at 75% lower price and I can't wait to wear it to my wedding. I am so happy with my purchase, the dress si fabulous, trendy and will probably last me for a long time, since I didn0t go for the classic white gown. Also, the tbdress.com team has made the entire shopping experience very comfortable. They are very friendly and precise and eager to discuss any detail you want. I am certain that my satisfaciton is guaranteed.


These reviews are from tbdress wedding dresses reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment