9/16/2013

Tbdress Reviews - Useful and Reliable



Concise A-line Scoop Bead Flower Girl Dress
The description of the dress:
This dress is available in any other color, and available from size 2 to size 14. Please select dress color,and if you don't select color,the one shown on the picture will be your choice. We also offer a free made-to-measurement service if you need.

The Tbdress reviews made by customers:
  • Date:13/03/2013
  • By Nelly
  • My daughter tried the dress on and it fit like is was trailor-made just for her. It is so unique that even my critical mother exclaimed how beautiful she thought the dress was too.
  • Date:11/03/2013
  • By Debby
  • Bought this dress for my daughter's celebration, she really fell in love with it. It is truly beautiful and breathtaking, and my wife and I were so happy when she tried it on.
  • Date:27/02/2013
  • By Ada
  • Ordered for a beach wedding in May 2013. Fast delivery time and item seems good material ,well made. My nieces look so cute in them :) I had the item sent to UK (I live in Australia) so have not seen the item in person but my brother has said they seem good quality.
  • Date:24/02/2013
  • By Melissa
  • I received my dress a week ago. The dress that i bought was exactly the same as it was pictured on your website, it fits perfect.
  • Date:20/02/2013
  • By Dora
  • That's wonderful news!!! And sooner than anticipated so it's even better! Thanks you so much for all your hard work and for making the whole process of ordering the dress so easy!!! I really appreciate it! I will tell my friends to be on the look out for the dress.
  • Date:13/02/2013
  • By Edwina
  • the gown fit me as if it was made for me. I LOVE THIS GOWN!!!!!
If you want to know more about the flower girl dresses reviews for Tbdress, you can check them yourself at the site.



No comments:

Post a Comment