9/20/2013

TBdress A-line One-shoulder Mini-length Cocktail Dress Reviews


Fantastic cocktail dress designed attached beading with shine feeling for the dress. This beautiful dress is perfect for that upcoming special events, prom, evening party, graduation, military ball, homecoming, formal dance, or wedding parties.You can customize the dress according to your size and preference.
The price is just for the dress, and any other accessories in the picture, just like veil, jacket, etc, are not included. If you need to know more information about it, please enter into TBdress reviews page.


Many a customers like this dress, and those are some good comments from TBdress reviews.
Date:12/09/2013
Beautiful glamour dress with high quality materials. It delivered in schedule, clear tracking system and good communication. Fair price! Size run small so make sure go over size chart carefully. Over all, I am a happy customer. Highly recommended!
Date:14/05/2012
I received this dress within 2 weeks of ordering from Australia. I am extremely impressed with the quality and workmanship on it! It is an absolutely stunning dress!! Sadly I ordered the wrong size and being my own fault they don't have to take it back. I ordered the dress for my engagement and wouldn't receive it back in time if I returned it for alterations. Very happy with communication on TBDress behalf, they were quick to reply to my emails at every stage of the ordering process. I would happily use TBDress again but with "Custom Sizing"
Date:17/04/2012
By suchababe8
This dress was fantastic! My sister loved it. I fit her perfectly. Thank you so much for making all these alterations, its perfect. Nothing I can complain about. Thank you TB dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment