11/05/2017

Tbdress High Heels Reviews

I purchased the V Neck Batwing Sleeve Women's Maxi Dress in blue. This dress looks great and feels great to wear. It was sheek and classy. I am a plus size Fiddy and I wear a true size 16. I ordered a size 2XL and it is a perfect marriage to all the curves.If had gotten a larger sz it would have been to big...-Tbdress Reviews


Bought a dress for a wedding. Was my first time ordering and I'm so pleased I did. The dress came very early and it was gorgeous. I totally nailed it at the wedding. Thank you TBdress.

I had an amazing shopping experience. I recieve 20% off coupon for the first time app purchase and I was very happy with it. I recommend this app to everyone.

I have heard and read good and bad reviews about TBdress. I can only speak from my experience. I ordered a beautiful gown and shoes for my 50th birthday party that was held on 8/26/17. I ordered the dress and a pair of shoes on 8/6/17. I received my dress the same week on 8/11/17! The shoes did take longer to arrive but both items were the same as advertised on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment