6/23/2017

Tbdress Foutensy Reviews

Hi, this is Stripe Off-Shoulder Knitted Cuff Women’s Blouse from Tbdress Foutensy Reviews, do you love this style?


Maybe you’d catch this chance to read some Tbdress Dress Reviews on this dress:

Look as shown, fit perfectly but my God delivery was very bad. You have to do better with getting the items to the customers. My sister love it. I love this dress code i will buy it now for my self so I can use it to church next week This is the most beautiful dress & well made. It fits me just right. I wish it was in more colors. Very good quality👌😊🌹🌹

Hello, me gusta este vestido que size puedo comprar normalmente soy s. Pero estos son diferentes size al parecer.

Dear Valued Customer, Thanks for consulting us. Sorry to hear that. When you place an order,please refer to our colour guide and size chart for size length confirmation accordingly. If you still have any questions, please contact us service@tbdress.com, we are sure to reply you as soon as possible. Best Regards, Customer Service Department

No comments:

Post a Comment