10/18/2015

Tbdress Reviews - A-Line Floor Length Court Train Sequins Prom/Evening Dress

Tbdress supply fashion evening dresses for elegant and sexy lady to attend party, today we will bring you a beautiful A-Line Floor Length Court Train Sequins Prom/Evening Dress. tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress item quality and customer service.enjoy!




  • Date:19/04/2014
  • By Jennifer Schmidt
  • My event is on May 17th. I know with shipping it takes a few days to get here but I was wondering how long does it take to make the dress? Would I be able to have my dress well before the 17th of May if I order it today?

  • Dear customer,yes, you can receive your order by May.17th, and normally, you can receive your order in 12-15 days for faster shipping,and 13-17 days for standard shipping, so please place your order ASAP so that we have enough time to prepare your order, Regards,Tbdress customer service.
  • Date:19/03/2014
  • By paige
  • Is there any way you could send me pictures of the dress in pink, lilac, and lavender? The fact that I am unable to view these dresses in these desired colors makes me hesitant to place my order. Thank you!

  • Dear valued customer, Thank you for your concern of our website. Sorry that all our dresses are custom made and there is no stock. So all the pictures are displayed on the webpage . No other picture is available. Sorry for that. But no matter which color you will choose, we will make the dress in best quality. After it is finished manufacturing, it will be sent to our quality inspection team. Only with the best quality can it passed the quality inspection and be sent to you. Thanks and best regards Customer Service Department
  • Date:28/02/2014
  • By sony
  • can you send pictures of this dress in different colors? I really want to see what the dress looks like in dark green, fushia, and orange red? A picture of the actual dress in the the colors I was wondering about will make it easier for me to pick whick color I want. thanks. can you send me pictures of this dress in different colors?

  • Dear customers,We have send you email with the color samples of dark green, fushia, and orange red in attachment,so please check it for references. wish you a happy shopping.Regards,Tbdress service.
  • Date:18/11/2013
  • By closetonlinecali
  • Great value for your money and the assurance that you get exactly,does not feel 'cheap' at all.Could not be happier with the quality and the look of the dress.It is Gorgeous! Can not wait to wear it!My new favorite store!
  • Date:09/10/2013
  • By Carolina Castro
  • LOVE IT..... It's great... kind of heavy fabric, but looks good! Totally good deal

  • Dear Customer, Thanks for choosing Tbdress.com, we will do our best to make you more satisfied Customer Service Dept.
  • Date:01/10/2013
  • By Alla
  • It was my first on-line dress purchase and I was very worried - dress was to be made to my measurements and with some amendments. The result was better than even my expectations. Beautiful dress, exactly as I wanted and brilliant quality. Also shipping was on time and all my questions answered promptly and politely. Definitely would recommend and order again when occasion comes. Thank you very much!!!!
  • Date:27/08/2013
  • By sha
  • Hello, I am planning on getting this dress. But unfortunately i don't know what size to get because in Australia i usually a size 6, 7, S or XS. I don't want to buy the dress yet because it could be either too big, too tight, too long or too short. So, in US size would i be a size 4? I'm not sure. My height is 161 (but i also would be wearing high heels). Plus i have a small bust. Thankyou.

  • Dear customer, so glad that we can make the dress in customer size, you just need to chose the size of customer size in the size chart,and leave us your size of bust\waist\hips and hollow to floor, and then we will make the dress according to your own measurements so that it can fit you well.and before you placed your order, please be sure to check your email ,and we have offered you some references which will help you enjoya highly saving shopping. Regards, Tbdress customer service

No comments:

Post a Comment