10/23/2013

TBdress Reviews: White and Red Rose Printed 4 Piece Comforter Set Queen

My sister gave me a set of beddings that is so beautiful and comfortable. My husband also like it and wanna buy a set of such beddings for his mother. After I scanned TBdress, I fell love in it and store many fashionable clothing. TBdress is a specialized online shop with all kinds of popular clothing, such as wedding dresses, evening dresses, day dresses, shoes, handbags, wedding accessories and so on. Moreover, TBdress has a good credibility that is TBdress Reviews page where you can find all comments of customers. Now, let me share u this white and red rose printed 4 piece comfort set queen.


♥ Suit For: Single Bed(1.2m Width)+ Full/Queen Bed(1.5m-1.8m Width)
♥ Available Color: Same as Picture
♥ Suitable Season: All the Seasons
♥ Filling: No
♥ Process: Reactive Dye Printed
♥ Pattern: Flower /Grass /Leaves, AB Sides Printing
♥ Wash Method: Machine Washable & Hand Wash 
♥ Including: Duvet Cover*1, Flat Sheet*1, Pillow Sham*2 
♥ Cover: 200*230CM
♥ Sheet: 230*250CM
♥ Pillow Sham: 45*75CM
♥ Material: 100% Cotton, Twill, Percale
♥ Zipper: Double Needle Stitch Zipper and Button

If you like it and need to know more real information on this product or TBdress, you can visit into TBdress Reviews page http://www.tbdress.com/Reviews/Wedding-Accessories-Reviews-c-4322/where you will find many good words wrote by customers. Hope you have a good time!!!

Date:18/09/2013
By monie_bones
this bedding set is bright-coloured, so active! And I like flowers sheets, it makes me feel comfortable, this one is my perfect choice!

Date:11/09/2013
By Hannah
California King size is my size, and I receive in 3 days, very fast! No color difference, perfect bedding set!

No comments:

Post a Comment