10/22/2015

Tbdress Reviews - Trumpet/Mermaid V-Neck Lace Sleeveless Zipper-Up Evening Dress

Tbdress supply fashion evening dresses for elegant and sexy lady to attend party, today we will bring you a beautiful Trumpet/Mermaid V-Neck Lace Sleeveless Zipper-Up Evening Dress. tbdress reviews supply many useful tbdress reviews from tbdress real customer, hope these tbdress reviews will help you know more about tbdress item quality and customer service.enjoy!



  • Date:04/12/2014
  • By AFGL
  • Beautiful dress and am very happy to wear it. Thanks a lot!
  • Date:23/11/2014
  • By jayceehass
  • This dress is so beautiful. I like the white because it is so elegant. And the quality is very good. It is a wonderful shopping experience. Thanks, tbdress. I will recommend your website to my friends.
  • Date:11/11/2014
  • By mcardwell08
  • so beautiful design,the logistics is really great,three days enough to my country!happy!
  • Date:28/10/2014
  • By bettyjjohnson
  • Fast shipping and replies to email questions.?Wonderful!
  • Date:28/10/2014
  • By kimberpm
  • elegant,great quality!love
  • Date:28/10/2014
  • By Jessie
  • Loved the dress. So many compliments. Felt like a princess.?
  • Date:19/10/2014
  • By Dannieboo_babyd
  • Arrived all as promised and fitted really well. Very pleased with my purchase.
  • Date:15/10/2014
  • By sgdm
  • This dress in awesome! and very simple design however, the dress is little bit big and too long, The size I ordered was 18W I didn't thought it'll be very big on me that much!But I can fix it! however this dress is beautiful, I like it
  • Date:08/10/2014
  • By Gill
  • Dress is exactly as described. Will need to have it adjusted lengthwise but I knew from the other reviews and description I would need to do this. This is my 2nd formal dress and just ordered another one. Love the quality and service, but more importantly, their prices. I attend many formal events and cant repeat the dress, and these guys give me the ability to get a new one everytime without hurting my pocket!
  • Date:08/10/2014
  • By Jessica
  • elegant,love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment