10/15/2013

TBdress Reviews for White and Red Rose Printed 4 Piece Bed Sheet Sets


Today I receive my new bought white and red rose printed 4 piece bed sheets sets from TBdress. Wow, this bed sheets sets have top quality and fit price. I wanna say TBdress is really a great online shop. I have bought a evening dress and my wedding shoes on this online shop and am very satisfied for the reality and design of them. And I thank TBdress Reviews page very much.
This white and red rose printed bed sheet sets are fit for my new house and my husband accepts it. How amazing!!! He does not like the color of red. However, let me show this bed sheet sets.


♥ Suit For: Single Bed1.2m Width+ Full/Queen Bed1.5m-1.8m Width♥ Available Color: Same as Picture
♥ Suitable Season: All the Seasons    ♥ Filling: No     ♥ Process: Reactive Dye Printed
♥ Pattern: Flower /Grass /Leaves, AB Sides Printing    ♥ Wash Method: Machine Washable & Hand Wash  
♥ Including: Duvet Cover*1, Flat Sheet*1, Pillow Sham*2     ♥ Cover: 200*230CM     ♥ Sheet: 230*250CM
♥ Pillow Sham: 45*75CM    Material: 100% Cotton, Twill, Percale  ♥ Zipper: Double Needle Stitch Zipper and Button
AB Sides of Bedding:
 - One side of Duvet Cover, one printed patterns. And the dominant hues are the same, to match the color of flat sheet.
It is not necessary to doubt the reality of clothing on TBdress, because it has a TBdress Reviews page http://www.tbdress.com/Reviews/ with plenty of real and useful comments of customers.
Customer girl.pants  stated," so beautiful, I made an order at once when I saw this product. Today I got it, and I love so much! Size is perfectly suit, and my mother-in-law said this is the best thing I'v ever bought!’

Another customer  Lmarabello commentes," this is really very cheap, I was worrried about quality thing. But when I received it, I found I was wrong! The quality is amazing, I want to buy more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment