10/16/2013

TBdress Glamorous Blue Contracted Joker Shoulder Bag Reviews

Hi, girls. Do you have the same hobby of collecting beautiful bags like me? It is a big big hobby in my daily life so that my house is full of shoes boxes. Today I will share one glamorous blue contracted joker shoulder bag with popular shape and fit price. It is just one product on TBdress. Tbdress is an online shop, but it is a specialized online shop with overall clothing. Try to believe the reliable online shop Tbdress, and you will find surprise from TBdress Reviews page. Now, let me show this glamorous blue contracted joker shoulder bag.



Gender: Women     Color: Blue       Material: PU
Length: 31cm       Height: 27cm      Width: 14cm

Made from PU fabric with an oilcloth finish, the bag gives you a fulfill enjoyment of simplicity and fashion. The long gold-tone chain makes the shoulder bag eye-catching and elegant which adds comfort when you carry the bag on your shoulder. Flap closure ensures safety to your valuables and belongings with zipper for easy open / close. The pure color blue could be a best complement to your cloth in fall and a great match to any accessories.
If you wanna learn more real information on this product, you can visit into TBdress Reviews page http://www.tbdress.com/Reviews/, on which has many customers' comments that can help us make a right action.

Date:09/03/2013
By aeo12
Classic color that I like the most, a perfect match to my coat. Very useful and functional to me, the room is big enough for my daily essentials. Thank u.

Date:10/03/2013
By Zona
gold-tone chain is beautiful, great. enough for my daily use, very easy pick, nice bag, I will recommend to my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment