11/05/2016

Dewdrop-TBdress Reviews

  I will love the ambitious for they can inspire me! I will love the failures for they can teach me. I will love the kings for they are but human; I will love the meek for they are divine. I will love the rich for they are yet lonely.
  I will love the poor for they are so many. I will love the young for the faith they hold; I will love the old for the wisdom they share. I will love the beautiful for their eyes of sadness; I will love the ugly for their souls of peace.
  But how will I react to the actions of others? With love. For just as love is my weapon to open the hearts of men, love is also my shield to repulse the arrows of hate and the spears of anger. Adversity and discouragement will beat against my new shield and become as the softest of rains.
  And how will I confront each whom I meet? In only one way. In silence and myself I will address him and say “I love you”. Though spoken in silence these words will shine in my eyes, unwrinkled my brow, bring a smile to my lips, and echo in my voice; and his heart will be opened.
  TBdress reviews is the nice place where you can appreciate various beautiful pictures and fashionable items. So coming to TBdress reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment