10/13/2016

Wedding Dress-TBdress Reviews

TBdress Reviews:
  May 20,2016 I ordered and purchased 5 blouses and 1 sandal...all are good quality ...blouses are fitted well and sandal nice designed and durable.Fast delivery here in middle east thru aramix.happy and satisfied with there service.
  I could not be more pleased with the dress I ordered. The dress is beautifully made, just as pictured. Above all else this company went above and beyond to meet the time line. I was a late orderer, and they came through just as described actually quicker. My sister will have a wonderful dress to wear just as she dreamed even though I ordered this surprise for her with just 5 days to spare. All questions I asked were handled promptly and with a very friendly person. do not be afraid to order they are just fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment