9/15/2015

Train Sequins Prom/Evening Dress - Tbdress Reviews

  • Date:05/09/2015
  • By Halie
  • very pleased with this dress, got it in a dark green colour and it was gorgeous. bought it for year 
  • 12 ball and the shipping was very quick and dress looked the same as the picture
  • Date:22/10/2014
  • By Silviatorres84
  • Really happy with this dress! My bridesmaid loved her dress! I ordered four bridesmaid dresses, 
  • all long length chiffon in blushing pink but in different styles for each bridesmaid. I cannot fault 
  • any of them- they were all delivered on time and customer service were very good. Cannot wait 
  • to see my bridesmaids in their dresses on my wedding day! Overall I was very happy with my 
  • dresses and will be recommending tbdress!
  • Date:18/11/2013
  • By closetonlinecali
  • Great value for your money and the assurance that you get exactly,does not feel 'cheap' at all.
  • Could not be happier with the quality and the look of the dress.It is Gorgeous! Can not wait 
  • to wear it!My new favorite store!
  • Date:01/10/2013
  • By Alla
  • It was my first on-line dress purchase and I was very worried - dress was to be made to my 
  • measurements and with some amendments. The result was better than even my expectations.
  •  Beautiful dress, exactly as I wanted and brilliant quality. Also shipping was on time and all my 
  • questions answered promptly and politely. Definitely would recommend and order again when 
  • occasion comes. Thank you very much!!!!
  • Check Tbdress Prom Dresses Reviews to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment